- Register your personal information. This only needs to be done once.
- Submit your information regarding the property that you have to let to the website.
- You will need to forward electronic copies of the following: gas certificate(s), a copy of proof of residence (this can be a utility bill) and personal identification (passport/driving licence etc.) to the university email address shown at the bottom of the page.
- You will need to make a payment for the relevant number of properties you have registered via the following link: http://www.onlinestore.mdx.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=40, alternatively please post a cheque payable to “Middlesex University” to the Accommodation Office.
- You will then be able to log in at any time and update your property details, manage your tenants, manage any maintenance work and track how many times your property has been viewed.
Click the button to register online, it’s quick and simple!
Please note that Advertising Terms & Conditions apply to any contract to advertise your property and that by completing and submitting your details, it will be deemed that you have read and accepted those conditions.